Lab Finale?

Hey, I’m trying to see all the end-game content, and I can’t tell if I’ve seen everything there is to see with the labs.

[spoiler]
I’ve gotten to the bottom floor of a couple of them, and found the rooms with security bots and rare cybernetics.

I haven’t yet found the diamond making machine anywhere. Does that not spawn in every lab?

Is it possible to access Melcore? The first time I encountered it, I tried a couple times and had a bunch of manhacks sent at me. I stopped trying and leveled up my computer skill to 12. Now whenever I try, in any lab, I just get a message along the lines of “UNABLE TO ACCESS SYSTEM”[/spoiler]

The diamond making machines are rare lab finales, very rare.
The melchior (or whatever it’s called) is actually used to read black boxes from crash sites, you need to
place a black box in the middle of the four towers.
Finally, I think you are still missing some labs finales

The one with the solar panels, and the one with the gauss rifle(I think that’s what it’s called)

EDIT: I almost forgot, there is another lab finale:The reasonance casacade event

Melcore? Probs not.

Diamond maker? I have never fucking found it. But it’s there.

Oh, yea… it is! swings with diamond katana

[quote=“G.E.C, post:2, topic:6967”]The diamond making machines are rare lab finales, very rare.
The melchior (or whatever it’s called) is actually used to read black boxes from crash sites, you need to

The one with the solar panels, and the one with the gauss rifle(I think that’s what it’s called)

EDIT: I almost forgot, there is another lab finale:The reasonance casacade event[/quote]

I started teh resonance cascade, but it didn’t seem to do anything. Is it not fully implemented?

[quote=“Daidalon, post:5, topic:6967”][quote=“G.E.C, post:2, topic:6967”]The diamond making machines are rare lab finales, very rare.

EDIT: I almost forgot, there is another lab finale:The reasonance casacade event[/quote]

I started teh resonance cascade, but it didn’t seem to do anything. Is it not fully implemented?

I think right now it only causes teleglow or attention, but I am not sure

Lab finales:
Energy weapons & ammo (Quantum panel here, IIRC)
RM13 powered armor + Rivtech recipe binder
Shitton of mininukes (Atomic Battery schematic here, IIRC)
Pile O’ Guns, Not Otherwise Specified
Stable portal facility, sometimes with Nether critter containment (occupants random)
Locked Pile O’ CBMs, pulls from the full list (Hmm. I should buff that to avoid the low-level stuff, shouldn’t I?)
CVD Forge, careful to keep the bots from destroying it when they blow

[quote=“KA101, post:7, topic:6967”]Lab finales:
Stable portal facility, sometimes with Nether critter containment (occupants random)
Locked Pile O’ CBMs, pulls from the full list (Hmm. I should buff that to avoid the low-level stuff, shouldn’t I?)
CVD Forge, careful to keep the bots from destroying it when they blow[/quote]

Thank you! I’m trying to find all the end-game content, this helps :slight_smile:

[quote=“Paquito, post:8, topic:6967”][quote=“KA101, post:7, topic:6967”]Lab finales:
CVD Forge, careful to keep the bots from destroying it when they blow[/quote]

Thank you! I’m trying to find all the end-game content, this helps :)[/quote]

Yep. You are finding endgame content, and you are Still Alive. Congrats on your 250th post.