Is there an easy way to remove the "FILTHY" flag from all zombies?

Title. I know that in the Zombie Nightvision mod and some other obsolete mods, “monster_adjustment” is used to make an adjustment to everything with the “ZOMBIE” species. Can that be used to remove the “FILTHY” flag, is there another way to do it, or would I just have to manually use copy-from and delete to remove the flag from the 80 or so monsters with the flag?

If you just want to remove filthy clothing, just take off the filthy clothing mod which is on by default.

2 Likes

I know that, but even without the mod dropped clothing is still flagged and described as filthy. It doesn’t do anything, it just bothers me.

1 Like

Soap. Lots and lots of soap.

1 Like

That isn’t what I’m talking about. Zombies have a “flag” attached to them in the code that makes it so that clothing dropped by them is filthy. I’m asking if there’s an easy way to remove that flag from all zombies instead of removing it manually from each monster’s entry (80 or so different entries) in the code.

Nope, you still need to do it manually. But I think you can ease your work with this :wink:

{
    "id": "mon_zombie",
    "type": "MONSTER",
    "copy-from": "mon_zombie",
    "delete": { "flags": [
  "SEES",
  "HEARS",
  "SMELLS",
  "STUMBLES",
  "WARM",
  "BASHES",
  "GROUP_BASH",
  "POISON",
  "BLEED",
  "NO_BREATHE",
  "REVIVES",
  "PUSH_MON",
  "FILTHY"
] },
  "extend": { "flags": [
  "SEES",
  "HEARS",
  "SMELLS",
  "STUMBLES",
  "WARM",
  "BASHES",
  "GROUP_BASH",
  "POISON",
  "BLEED",
  "NO_BREATHE",
  "REVIVES",
  "PUSH_MON"
] }
  }

Wherein "delete" is the monster’s original flags and "extend" is the modified one :slight_smile:

1 Like