I think the zombies raided a hacksaw factory,

I dont know whats up with these zombies but so far in a town there litrally been 7 boomers alone to drop a hacksaw, and several more from other zombies… Sorry if your game doesn’t have any hacksaws cause i think my game took them all.

i may probably go back later and collect all of them.

Hmm, too bad they don’t have any woof axes.

Z-9s would be horrifying with flailing fire axes strapped all over them

Z-9s would be horrifying with flailing fire axes strapped all over them[/quote]

Game over man, game over!

[quote=“Catfoodbob, post:1, topic:8195”]I dont know whats up with these zombies but so far in a town there litrally been 7 boomers alone to drop a hacksaw, and several more from other zombies… Sorry if your game doesn’t have any hacksaws cause i think my game took them all.

i may probably go back later and collect all of them.[/quote]

Don’t feel sorry, mine appear to have stolen a bunch of screwdrivers.

Boomers drop all sorts of weird shit. Usually they drop a tool, sometimes a rivtech revolver, never any clothes though.

But the most common item boomers drop for me are playboys.

Epic win

They can drop clothing - briefs.

What are boomers originated from? I always imagined them been created in factorys due to acid mutation or something involving chemical products. In that sense toola would make sense apearing on them.

One of mine had a buzzsaw. I guess they meant up with your’s and decided to operate similarly!

Um… I’m pretty sure they’re just fat people. Even more so than regular fat zombies.

Also remember that boomers don’t spew acid, they just cover you from head to toe in pink sludge. Disgusting.

I’ve always thought of the pink sludge as cake icing though, and the boomers are just super cool people who want to give you a delicious bit of cake icing too because they’re awesome. How do you think you get clean so quickly? BECAUSE ITS ACTUALLY CAKE ICING AND IT’S DELICOUS

On this basis I think boomers are zombies who worked in a cake factory and ate a whole vat of cake icing (I wish a cake factory existed in CDDA)

So to conclude, BOOMERS ARE COOL GO HUG THEM