I love shotguns

Sure they are loud but damn if anything get 2 tiles away boom… dead. shells are easy to find and frag shells are Op as hell… I might become sarge from red vs blue in my next play through…:smiley:

Just remember, bring enough for everyone. owo

just dont light your ammo stockpile on fire

If shotguns are fun, how much fun is a Mk19 loaded with frag shells?

Almost as fun as an autoloading 120mm cannon.

That requires a mod and more reloading though…

Unless you can mount a scoop under the gun, then drive along a row of shells on the ground, firing as you go…

Oh god that would be hilarious.

Sawn-off Saiga 12 and RM232 IDW are The guns I always carry around. Burst mode FTW.

shotguns are realy nice, even beanbag can save live when swarm of giant bugs attack and sounds are not a problem when away from base or city,

I’m quite sure every gun is a shootgun, unless it’s a Chauchat. o3o

it was small typo, fixed now

Huehuehue. I am still king of typo-making though. o3o

bows are just a poormans shotgun

A very silent shotgun that doesn’t get immunity to being no-selled by skeletons, sure. :V

Arrows are too hard to craft,bolts are easier to craft and are more powerful (especially when using pneumatic bolt driver (30 damage with wooden bolt and 8 bolts clip))

i find it better to batch craft arrows then to just get one though

Arrows are too hard to craft,bolts are easier to craft and are more powerful (especially when using pneumatic bolt driver (30 damage with wooden bolt and 8 bolts clip))[/quote]

Bolts weight 2x as much
Especially metal ones… Because I guess everything is made of solid steel instead of aluminium.

Crossbows are the poormans railgun.

crossbows are good early game ranged weapons until crossbow traps stoped to spawn randomly in fields

A bow is so much better then a crossbow in this game and crafting arrows isn’t that hard either.

I use my bow mainly against Zeds that have area attacks like Corrosive Zeds or Shocker Zeds, from mu experience you can not out range a Corrosive Zed with a crossbow with make a crossbow pointless to use against those.

Those 2 Zeds are the most dangerous when playing a fairly new char to me.

When reaching level 7 or so I have no problem killing Hulks with my bow and leveling up your bow skills is easy and almost free to do so.

( Activate auto pickup Arrows, shoot all your arrows 1 tile away, no need for a target , rinse and repeat till you got the level you want. )