I just got exposed to a flaming eye glare fifteen times in two hours

I was beating it to death with my nailbat, at a low strength, which took a very long time, and in the meantime it glared at me, and I went back to the log to count, fifteen times.

So far, I’ve mutated twice (got lucky on both occasions, I received High Night Vision and Pain Recovery), teleported twice (once almost into a wall), gotten shakes, been temporarily blinded, and I am currently hallucinating a salmon in the middle of the road. This has all happened in about an hour.

What I’m concerned about is the “You feel sick to your stomach” messages, which spammed me for about ten minutes. Is that something I need to worry about?

EDIT: Now I’ve passed out, mutated again (Full Night Vision this time), passed out, started shaking again, and have hallucinated an irradiated wanderer, tank drone, and tribot, in that order

The only things you really need to worry about are fungal infection, some really hardcore monster getting spawned (hunting horror, for example) and getting teleported into bad stuff.

It’s better than being stunlocked.

While I was playing around with amigara horrors, around 4 bitches got a good moment when I had low INT and stunned me. They hit me at least one thousand times but couldn’t even scratch me, so powerful was my armor. So here I am, with frozen cataclysm. It autosaved in the process so I went to my savefile and found out I was stunlocked for 1 500 000 moves. This was just perfect. Well, nothing I could do, I edited that file, returned to my game, took some atomic coffee and katana-ed their asses.

I would’ve probably got dehydrated to death if I hadn’t done anything. This would be truly YASD. Dehydrating to death somewhere in late game is fun.

[quote=“EditorRUS, post:3, topic:11558”]It’s better than being stunlocked.

While I was playing around with amigara horrors, around 4 bitches got a good moment when I had low INT and stunned me. They hit me at least one thousand times but couldn’t even scratch me, so powerful was my armor. So here I am, with frozen cataclysm. It autosaved in the process so I went to my savefile and found out I was stunlocked for 1 500 000 moves. This was just perfect. Well, nothing I could do, I edited that file, returned to my game, took some atomic coffee and katana-ed their asses.

I would’ve probably got dehydrated to death if I hadn’t done anything. This would be truly YASD. Dehydrating to death somewhere in late game is fun.[/quote]

next time try using three adrenaline injectors, stimulant overdose give alot of inteligence

next time try using three adrenaline injectors, stimulant overdose give alot of inteligence
Yeah, I already discovered how OP they are. But I didn't know at the time.

This. +1, 000 this. I would like to see a limit to the amount of turns you can be consecutively stunned in some cases, by implementing a small recovery period in which you aren’t subject to another stun. Find another way to make monsters intimidating, or give them armor piercing if you can reasonably assume that the monster is intelligent and is attacking you while you are stunned. Or something. Don’t just wrest control away from the player for long periods of time.

I remember I got hit like 10 times in a turn when i was trying to swing a sledgehammer at a survivor zombie.

Having a fencing weapon out and facing multiple foes is a lot like being stunlocked.

It is more like you are doing some sort of weird time distortion attack chain. It’s fun in vaults.