I have created negative rhubarb

So this is my character before picking up the mysterious rhubarb.

And this is my character when trying to pick the mysterious rhubarb up.

So, to clarify. Before this “rhubarb” was “rhubarb(20)” I forgot how to pick up a specific amount of something and just smashed my keyboard in order to discover that. I eventually found out that you have to type the number then the letter. When I did these values for volume and weight showed up. I was able to pick the demon rhubarb up and drop it again.

Keep the rhubarb. You no longer have to deal with such things as weight or volume.

OK. Just making sure we understand: you had a typical 20-pack of rhubarb and all was well, then dropped one charge of rhubarb, and that dropped charge of rhubarb picked up Weird (probably random memory values) portions, etc?

Thanks for reporting, in any event.

[quote=“KA101, post:3, topic:8359”]OK. Just making sure we understand: you had a typical 20-pack of rhubarb and all was well, then dropped one charge of rhubarb, and that dropped charge of rhubarb picked up Weird (probably random memory values) portions, etc?

Thanks for reporting, in any event.[/quote]
Well I had a 20 charge of rhubarb then smashed my keyboard, which resulted in me picking up a negative rhubarb, which I was then able to drop.

I’m laughing right now

It’s like watching the none evolve.

Wait a minute. Maybe it’s just overflow bug. Gonna check it now.

UPD: Yep, it is.

I though it was fixed everywhere, lel.