How to remove dead angle on vehicle?

I am currently driving a flatbed truck a.k.a. Pickup. And the board in the middle of the vehicle behind the seats is creating a blind spot on my entire rear. I´ve tried removing these so i can put a normal frame but for some reason i´m only able to place a board there instead of a frame.

Does anybody know how to make it so that i can see what´s behind my truck?
And on a similar note, where can i found sheet of glass so i can repair my front windows?

Re Glass:

Disassemble a window.

How do i do that? Cause i can´t find it in the construction menu

Another option mentioned by another user some time ago is to replace one of the boards with a door, which gives you some visibility (and direct access to the cargo area from the driving seat). It’s also more durable than a windshield. You’ll need a steel frame for that.

For more info about installing parts check this page.

I have no clue how it is called, but it was the normal deconstruct furniture option.

Yeah. Dissamble a window for glass, but you’ll need a hammer and screwdriver.

Alternatively, take a windscreen off another vehicle.

Edit: Your problem with the board/frame thing may be because you’re trying to use the component you received from taking the board out. This gives you a steel plating, not a steel frame.

Great now i can get those precious sheets of glass. My preciousss

[quote=“Benedict, post:7, topic:829”]Alternatively, take a windscreen off another vehicle.

Edit: Your problem with the board/frame thing may be because you’re trying to use the component you received from taking the board out. This gives you a steel plating, not a steel frame.[/quote]

It works! Now finally I can get some better vision, think i go with new windshields in the back and install some more roof to cover from rain.