How do you switch Tilesets? SOLVED

I have tried deleting the current set but then it just doesnt play, I tried replacing the files in the folder with the other tilesets files, but neither work.

So how do you change the active set?

you have to edit the gfx.txt file IIRC.

EDIT: What am I supposed to change in the Gfx.txt?
(Noob question, unrelated: Whats IIRC mean?)

I still need help with this issue, I still cant change tilesets to the Hodor one.

[quote=“Jericoshost, post:3, topic:3055”]EDIT: What am I supposed to change in the Gfx.txt?
(Noob question, unrelated: Whats IIRC mean?)[/quote]

Answering to unrelated: It means “if i remember correctly”.

Okay, in data/gfx.txt you’ll need to add # in the Deon’s tileset section at lines starting with “JSON: gfx/” and "TILESET: gfx/"
After you do that, remove the # from the lines under Hoder’s tileset section that correspond to the lines you added # to in Deon’s. I’m working on making this easier, and will be much easier to switch once the Mod Manager is fully up and running. Sorry that it isn’t really explained anywhere >.<

Thank you! Its working perfectly now!

[quote=“GalenEvil, post:6, topic:3055”]Okay, in data/gfx.txt you’ll need to add # in the Deon’s tileset section at lines starting with “JSON: gfx/” and "TILESET: gfx/"
After you do that, remove the # from the lines under Hoder’s tileset section that correspond to the lines you added # to in Deon’s. I’m working on making this easier, and will be much easier to switch once the Mod Manager is fully up and running. Sorry that it isn’t really explained anywhere >.<[/quote]

That’s great news and thanks for the tip!

I’ll make it even simpler for those who want to change tilesets easily but don’t know how to change the # themselves.

[NOTE: Always make a backup file first!!]:

***For Hoder’s tileset, delete everything in the data/gfx.txt file and cut & paste this instead:

#Until multiple tilesets are implemented, there should only ever be these two entries
#in this file.

#Paths to Deon’s tileset: gfx/DeonTileset/tile_config.json & /deontiles.png
#Paths to Hoder’s tileset: gfx/HoderTileset/tile_config.json & /hodertiles.png

#DEON’s TILESET
#JSON Path - Default of gfx/tile_config.json
#JSON: gfx/DeonTileset/tile_config.json
#Tileset Path - Default of gfx/tinytile.png
#TILESET: gfx/DeonTileset/deontiles.png

#HODER’S TILESET – Commented out
#JSON Path - Default of gfx/tile_config.json
JSON: gfx/HoderTileset/tile_config.json
#Tileset Path - Default of gfx/tinytile.png