How do I mod the game?

–The giant axe is only a god weapon if you can carry a stupidly large amount of weight (unless you glitch DEBUG it in…). To get the Plutonium Dagger you need to kill the LVL 20 Plutonium Dragon (from Munchkin Quest) to get Plutonium Scales to make it. If you kill a LVL 20 Plutonium Dragon, you already are a god. I’m going to add some balancing to make it so the Stick of Heroism doesn’t just cost one essence of bash (each essence is made with one rag) and a heavy stick for balancing effects later. Lots of the stuff I’ve made has placeholders and such.
–I figured the \ was used for something of the sort.
–Nope, I tested it out before mentioning the issue with the color. It still just defaults to grey. I thought you’d understand what I meant when I type that but in retrospect I get the confusion now. And no, it doesn’t appear to be case sensitive. I tried that out.

–Oops, I noticed a typo for Essence of Cutting (which the exact typo happened several times) so I ended up changing it to what it was meant to be. Now there is a bugged useless item in my test word due to it. It appears to do literally nothing, but at least it doesn’t create much a problem.

–Here is where my mod’s official thread is! ROA: Red’s Odd Additions (Mod) Not that it’s particularly great right now, but if anyone wants to try it out and contribute with ideas and such feel free to!

–I can’t figure out how to turn a weapon into a piercing weapon! Any help?

–I can’t manage to delete anything on Github it seems, can anyone help with that?