How do I fix this?

I’m playing on version 5571, I went onto a pre-existing save and this happened after about 5min of playing.
Where did I go wrong?

I’m sorry, I got no idea. I’ll just reply to bump your thread, so you get help from someone who knows.

I appreciate it!

Sounds like a corrupted save. This message suggests that it’s a bug in the file itself, not in what it describes.
This happens if the game crashes during saving or runs out of HD space during saving.
If nothing like that happened, then it may be a bug in our overmap code and you should upload the bugged save somewhere and link it.

The only way to fix it is forcing the game to regenerate that section of the world. Find the file it complains about and delete it (or move it somewhere else, for backup). Then go to “maps” directory of the same save and delete all directories with names starting with “-1.1”.

Do you have CDDA on external drive? It looks similar to messages I had when I tried to save game after my drive accidentaly was disconnected.

[quote=“Coolthulhu, post:4, topic:13047”]Sounds like a corrupted save. This message suggests that it’s a bug in the file itself, not in what it describes.
This happens if the game crashes during saving or runs out of HD space during saving.
If nothing like that happened, then it may be a bug in our overmap code and you should upload the bugged save somewhere and link it.

The only way to fix it is forcing the game to regenerate that section of the world. Find the file it complains about and delete it (or move it somewhere else, for backup). Then go to “maps” directory of the same save and delete all directories with names starting with “-1.1”.[/quote]

It must’ve crashed during a save, but when I get off work I’ll delete those directories and put up the world save data for you to mull over~
Thanks again.