Game Translation Files

[quote=“GGMadMan, post:39, topic:2072”]I started doing a finnish translation. This will take alot of time since im doing this alone but letting anyone know IF there is any other finnish players around.[/quote] WOW. I thought you are German translator in ICR(FunnyHeretic). I guees you are only one Finnish translator. So i will make import your work from launchpad and send you invite to transifex.com. You need to translate “master-cataclysm-dda”, “motd-master” and “credits-master”. Last ones is pretty small. You can read about launchpad sins in this topic: http://smf.cataclysmdda.com/index.php?topic=4771.0

If you wish to stay on launchpad just decline invite.

Morjens! Kyllä, olen Suomalainen. Ja on muitakin suomalaisia ja suomessa asuvia ihmidiä, kuten Slax.
Yes Ka101, I am Finnish.

[quote=“Zaweri Runewright, post:42, topic:2072”]Morjens! Kyllä, olen Suomalainen. Ja on muitakin suomalaisia ja suomessa asuvia ihmidiä, kuten Slax.
Yes Ka101, I am Finnish.[/quote]

Suddenly wild finns appear. Well its always nice to know that there is someone besides me that will hopefully atleast test the translation. Well doing it is teaching a thing or two about english for sure, so no harm done. :stuck_out_tongue:

And lazycat sorry but i already started translating at launchpad so i will continue being there.

Hello! After a year of inactivity we are going to continue the italian translation. At the moment we have completed the 30% of the translation. I hope we can finish it before the end of this month.

@mrnoir292: Are you actually working on trunk?
Because on trunk, there are only 16% done.
You have to select the correct branch before translating in Launchpad. And trunk represents the current development stage.

Or don’t you use Launchpad at all?

Launchpad currently reports that 13702 strings still need to be translated. This means, if you want to be finished before the end of this month, you have to work extremely hard. There are only 20 days left, so on average, you would have to translate about 685 strings per day. Starting right now!

Well … have fun! xD

[quote=“Wuzzy, post:45, topic:2072”]@mrnoir292: Are you actually working on trunk?
Because on trunk, there are only 16% done.
You have to select the correct branch before translating in Launchpad. And trunk represents the current development stage.

Or don’t you use Launchpad at all?

Launchpad currently reports that 13702 strings still need to be translated. This means, if you want to be finished before the end of this month, you have to work extremely hard. There are only 20 days left, so on average, you would have to translate about 685 strings per day. Starting right now!

Well … have fun! xD[/quote]
We downloaded the .po file of the trunk and are translating it offline. We’ll upload it at the end of the translation.

I would like to begin a spanish-Argentina translation, but I can’t find out how to create a new translation on the Launchpad site…

You are welcome!
https://www.transifex.com/organization/cataclysm-dda-translators/dashboard/all_projects/es_AR/

Thank you, LazyCat!
Should I begin with “master-cataclysm-dda”? And then which one? 0.9 or 0.A?

In first, i give you permission to add invite new translators. You can add, remove, modify new translators.

In second, you need to translate master-*, motd and credits.
All changes from these files are synced with github by me on every Wednesday(today).

I see you allready translated motd and credits… I will sync it with github today. Only master with 50K strings left =).

If you have some questions, you can ask me on transifex.com (Vlasov Vitaly) or on this forum.

Thank you for contribution.