Feature freeze for 0.A

Just to clarify, is there a feature freeze on the experimental versions?

Because there’s some hallucinations I’d like to get added, if that’s possible. Then again, I do not know how to Github, so I may be shit out of luck.

Yes, the experimental is feature frozen until .A releases. (Since the stable versions are just a specific bundling of the experimental version). You could still make a git PR though, it would just end up waiting until after the .A release to get merged.

I’m confused. So, does that mean the release candidate is out? Is it the current experimental and it’s just being called the RC because that experimental is going to become the stable version in a couple weeks?

I’m confused. So, does that mean the release candidate is out? Is it the current experimental and it’s just being called the RC because that experimental is going to become the stable version in a couple weeks?[/quote]

The release candidate is indeed out: http://smf.cataclysmdda.com/index.php?topic=5496.0 The plan is to keep saves compatible between the RC and the planned 0.A release. And 0.A will only contain bugfixes not new content.

So the new stable version will be the RC with any bugfixes for bugs found in the RC.

tl;dr
Yes. That experimental will be the stable version.