Experimental latest version, reloading a gun with a magazine causes a crash

While i was playing cataclysm dda i was playing a fresh secruity guard proffesion, and as for th start i reloaded my magazine and reloaded my gun it caused a game crash. After going cataclysm live chat and talking with two other people we managed to find the followingthings.

1. This bug happens with any weapon.
  2. This bug crashes the game as soon as you press the button inventory or wielded.
  3. This bug happens on any "new"world and can happen with any gun. Most notably the sec guards starting gun.
  4. This happens with the latest experimental version, not found on stable.

Seriously to replicate it all you have to do is use the launcher or just download the latest version select secruity guard and reload your magazine to full and then your weapon…

Cannot confirm, I tested in version 0.C-10917-gff691e8 (build 4422), followed your instructions to the letter and didn’t get a crash. I’m using an unmodded world, operating system is windows 7 64-bit. Could you update please and check if it’s fixed on your end?

Screenshot:

I am still able to confirm on my end that th bug is still there, after attemptingto reset the world and tryin again the bug still exists. I have tried again with just a straight download of build 4225 of cataclysm dark days ahead. I can confirm so on my end, that it is still there. Wondering whether it was just the folder i set it aside and downloaded a fresh folder, and tried with a fresh char. I can confirm it is still there, got out of the shleter reloaded magazine, reloaded gun and the game crash if you wish i can make an upload of it.

How about more information, what Operating system are you using? There’s a post up on github about something very similar to this, and I am unable to reproduce that one either.

Replicated on windows, tiles, 0.C-4438

Bug seems to be related to window size. Temporary fix is to make your window big enough to contain the reloading menu (which is quite wide). Works at 120 width, for example.

I think the magic number is 94, based on the issue about this in github.