Error on Game Launch

Hello everyone! Happy to be here. I installed CDDA using the Launcher and when I launch the game it gives me this error:

DEBUG : Found “tileset” duplicate with name “MshockRealXotto” (new definition will be ignored)

FUNCTION : build_resource_list(std::map<std::__cxx11::basic_string, std::__cxx11::basic_string >&, const string&, const string&, const string&)::<lambda(std::istream&)>
FILE : src/options.cpp
LINE : 927
VERSION : 0.F-2

The only Tileset I added to the game was UndeadPeopleTileset-master, which i am currently using. I have not done anything with the tileset in the error. Does anyone know how to fix this error? Where is the Options.cpp file? maybe i can delete the duplicate line?

P.S. I am not using any experimental builds. Just the current stable one.

Thank you very much!

I suspect that UndeadPeopleTileset-master is the whole github repository and not the tileset and thus it has a differenet version of the MSX tileset in it which causes the error

haha you are my hero! That was exactly right. Sorry I am not too familiar with using github etc. I went into the UndeadPeopleTileset and sure enough, that file was in there! Deleted it and all runs smoothly!

Thank you my friend! I hope all is well with you!

When you get stuff on github look into the Release section on the right instead of clicking the big green download button. Release (if it’s set up porperly) has the stuff you want packaged properly while download just gives you everything in the repository

Thank you for that! I will do that!