Draw Your Cataclysms

Zombies retain some of the skills/habits they had in life, why not breathing?

I don’t think eating someone’s face is a healthy or in any way ‘good’ habit.

I don’t think eating someone’s face is a healthy or in any way ‘good’ habit.[/quote]
You know what I mean.

To be honest, if you make normal tiles have animations and stuff, you NEED to make creatures move, wether they breathe or not. The human eye naturally goes to movement, and it makes it easier for the eyes. Another reason is to make it obvious for the player to know that they are interactive, and not just ground. Most games that have zombies make them move even if they are just standing just for that. The grass moves though, so it kind of undermines that argument, but if you make the grass move, then you have to make the zombies move.

Unless it is a horror game and you want the motionlessness of the zombies to evoke a sense of immutable certainty and incompatibility with the living world around them…

Also, I can see the allure of vertical motion for critters and horizontal motion for terrain.

I RETURN! WITH DECENT ART!

This is Alex, he’s haunted by the ghost of his friend Lee, whom he killed in a fit of heroin-fueled rage, I’d like to assume over a lovely lady named Vada.

I’d like to think I improved.

[quote=“StopSignal, post:4390, topic:441”]Some experimental stuff.

[/quote]
:open_mouth:

Summer vacation in icy laboratory

3 Likes

Brilliant stuff, xotto!

[quote=“xotto, post:4408, topic:441”]

Summer vacation in icy laboratory[/quote]

YOU’RE BACK!!!

1 Like

Shit that’s good.

It’s good for you…

2 Likes

Well, not much of a fan of suicide jokes, but the art is great as always.

He’s fine, the noose doesn’t look like it’s very tight around his neck.

Probably has tentacle neck.

[spoiler=quote]

[/spoiler]

{save} Inspirational folder got 2 new additions :wink:
If you want me to delete, please feel free to shoot me (a message), telling me how unhappy you are with my ask forgiveness not permission attitude towards artwork on a BB forum. I will be sure to apologize profusely while I reach for the bandages in my E-bag.

3 Likes

Top notch heat effect in the top panel.

Bwwn a while since I drew something about cataclysm that was not a survivor request.

Here’s my survivor on a apartment building balcony, its basically a remake of one of my first drawings.

2 Likes

That’s not how a noose woks…it’s still his whole body pulling him down, blocking bloodflow and airflow in the process. It also >looks< in the picture like his neck might be broken, although that would need a big of a jump, which just isn’t there.

Overall, great pics! Although i would have preferred more regular eyes in the comic with the hanging, instead of the ^^ and >< ; but i still like it.

That’s not how a noose woks…it’s still his whole body pulling him down, blocking bloodflow and airflow in the process. It also >looks< in the picture like his neck might be broken, although that would need a big of a jump, which just isn’t there.

Overall, great pics! Although i would have preferred more regular eyes in the comic with the hanging, instead of the ^^ and >< ; but i still like it.[/quote]
can’t trust neck length. As previously stated, might have tentacle neck. And if tentacle neck, noose effectiveness is all???