Dogs? Useful!

Illuminati Confirmed!!!

[quote=“Caconym, post:20, topic:8053”][quote=“Valpo, post:17, topic:8053”]I was to late !
cat much fast.[/quote]

Both sigged!

[quote=“Valpo, post:19, topic:8053”]I thought thats aluminum.
Is that a conspiracy theory now? :S[/quote]
It’s made of aluminum, used to be made of tin but many still call it tin foil, or at least THAT’S WHAT THE ILLUMINATI WANTS YOU TO BELIEVE![/quote]

It looks beautiful.

Aluminatti?

Also, this makes me think I should consider actually coding my idea for a Bloggy.
It’s basically a blob that’s been recoded with canine DNA, overlayed onto a metal endoskeleton and packed into a can. The result is a dog-shaped blob that has the blob’s resilience and portability; and the dog’s speed, instincts, and a set of metal teeth.

Remember our slogan: “The Bloggy: Man’s Best Friend is now available in a Can!”

No, I meant to spell it that way. Because they were talking about aluminum. It sound more like aluminum than Illuminati. I thought it was funny but I am not trying to be mean.

[quote=“Natures Witness, post:23, topic:8053”]Aluminatti?

Also, this makes me think I should consider actually coding my idea for a Bloggy.
It’s basically a blob that’s been recoded with canine DNA, overlayed onto a metal endoskeleton and packed into a can. The result is a dog-shaped blob that has the blob’s resilience and portability; and the dog’s speed, instincts, and a set of metal teeth.

Remember our slogan: “The Bloggy: Man’s Best Friend is now available in a Can!”[/quote]
Actually Your right, #AluminattiConfirmed

[quote=“StopSignal, post:22, topic:8053”][quote=“Caconym, post:20, topic:8053”][quote=“Valpo, post:17, topic:8053”]I was to late !
cat much fast.[/quote]

Both sigged!

[quote=“Valpo, post:19, topic:8053”]I thought thats aluminum.
Is that a conspiracy theory now? :S[/quote]
It’s made of aluminum, used to be made of tin but many still call it tin foil, or at least THAT’S WHAT THE ILLUMINATI WANTS YOU TO BELIEVE![/quote]

It looks beautiful.[/quote]
I know I’m beautiful, thanks!