Crashes in v0.3 when firing a weapon

The first thing I’ve noticed in v0.3 is that firing a weapon creates noticeable delay, and sometime causes the game to crash, so this version is pretty much unplayable for me. It seems to correlate with distance to target and number of objects between you. The crashes are 100% reproducible if you save beforehand. I tried to attach my savefile to this post to illustrate this issue, but for some reason forum won’t allow me to do it. Sorry if there is anything wrong with my post - it’s my first time here.
Edit:
I’ve done some testing, and it seems that this problem is not present in Linux version. That delay turns out to be bullet animation - it is not visible in Windows version. Maybe that has something to do with crashes?
On an unrelated note, I’ve tried to transfer my saves from windows to virtual box for testing, but after attempt to load them segmentation fault happens. Are saves even compatible between windows/linux versions?

Is it happening with every weapon, or just a particular one?

I’ve tried FN SCAR-H and L.
I’m going to try some others to see how it goes. By the way, this issue applies to the Windows version, haven’t tried Linux one yet.

I also have the same problem.

im not having any problems with any of the weapons in my arsernal so i think its just the scars

current weapons used without crash
ACR bushmaster
M4A1
Marlin
usp 9mm
usp 45
H&K mp5
remmington 700
Ruger 14

I have those, and a Scar-L
I dont have ammo for it. Ill be using the debug to get some and try the weapon
And yeah, I tried most of those weapons and it donest crash for me
Ill try it and upload my “save” folder. Ya? ya?

Update: Nothing, can shoot it normally. Windows version

[quote=“warwolf0315, post:5, topic:555”]im not having any problems with any of the weapons in my arsernal so i think its just the scars

current weapons used without crash
ACR bushmaster
M4A1
Marlin
usp 9mm
usp 45
H&K mp5
remmington 700
Ruger 14[/quote]

I’ve just tried Bushmaster and it crashes as well. I don’t think it is weapon-dependent, as long as it has enough distance.

Here’s my save folder for demonstration:

Just load the save and shoot the web spider.

We’re looking into this at the moment.

That bug might have explained a weird crash I had one time. Also, I swear I got a “Your weapon misfires” with a longbow. Should that even happen?

Realistically it should, just means you snapped yourself in the face - which is hilarious to watch. Though an adequate Archery skill should eliminate that from happening