(Crash)Experiemental 2095+

I’m experiencing a crash in the last few experimentals. Its rather irritating as can happen with little warning, usually I’m pressing a key in one direction to get to one place or another, and the crash happens before I can get to debug mode. Hopefully others have had to same experience as me and can pinpoint this bug.

Observations:

1. There is a marked slow down in the game before the crash happens(a few turns).
  2. When reloading everything seems fine and the game can continue as normal.
  3. Happens a while into playing the game(memory leak?)
  4. Whether the area is explored or not doesn’t matter.

[quote=“Frostwood, post:1, topic:7360”]I’m experiencing a crash in the last few experimentals. Its rather irritating as can happen with little warning, usually I’m pressing a key in one direction to get to one place or another, and the crash happens before I can get to debug mode. Hopefully others have had to same experience as me and can pinpoint this bug.

Observations:

1. There is a marked slow down in the game before the crash happens(a few turns).
  2. When reloading everything seems fine and the game can continue as normal.
  3. Happens a while into playing the game(memory leak?)
  4. Whether the area is explored or not doesn’t matter.[/quote]

This has been reported on Git and is likely related to a problem we’re having with the tinymap code. Kevin’s been working on it, though it’s likely to take a while.