Construction Menu Tabs

How hard would it be to start moving things in the Construction Menu into Tabs?
Would it be possible to borrow code from the crafting menu?
Or maybe move construction into a new tab in the crafting menus with sub tabs?

[quote=“Miloch, post:1, topic:12937”]How hard would it be to start moving things in the Construction Menu into Tabs?
Would it be possible to borrow code from the crafting menu?
Or maybe move construction into a new tab in the crafting menus with sub tabs?[/quote]

Agreed, construction menu is too large.

Crafting menu is also too large, even with tabs.
Not sure how to solve that one.

[quote=“wad67, post:2, topic:12937”]Crafting menu is also too large, even with tabs.
Not sure how to solve that one.[/quote]

• By user-defined Favorites, which should be the first visible tab when the crafting menu is opened.
  • Alternatively, the Favorites of each category are placed at the top of each category.
  • Or give the user the ability to sort the menus.
  • Or give the user the ability to hide/delete/move recipes. These recipes aren’t loaded upon opening the crafting menu.
  • And get rid of forced tab browsing, which induces forced loading for each tab. Instead give ability to freely jump between any two categories; such as use TAB to select a category, and then hit ENTER to open it.
  • Divide crafting menu long lists to pages.

craft menu have their pluses - i have to find the craft receipt
when build menu is not have this ability. in the build menu i need strictly see for find item i need, if i have ability to build many things.
but build menu have pluses also. when i go to biold menu - menupointer be in the last position - what is good in some times.
well - be good if position of last craft be visible aslo as in craft menu, and in build menu i can find that i need. i talk about synthesis of the both menus.

Perhaps having options within the crafting menu to sort by skilltype, or tools used.
I know that exists within the search feature, but that can be cumbersome when crafting multiple items.

What about moving the construction menu into the crafting menu?
That, coupled with some kind of consolidation or cleanup.