Compiling Question

Sorry to post about something like this, but I am new to this.

I am using the CodeBlocks IDE, and it seems this is no longer how it is done. I want to contribute, but I need a way to test what I make before I go shoving it in the real devs faces.

I get these errors on a build attempt. The build fails, and the errors happen even if I do not change anything.

||=== Build: Release in Cataclysm (compiler: GNU GCC Compiler) ===| C:\Users\austyn\Desktop\Cataclysm-DDA\src\item.cpp||In member function 'long int item::get_remaining_capacity_for_liquid(const item&) const':| C:\Users\austyn\Desktop\Cataclysm-DDA\src\item.cpp|4057|error: 'L_ERR_NONE' was not declared in this scope| C:\Users\austyn\Desktop\Cataclysm-DDA\src\item.cpp||In member function 'item::LIQUID_FILL_ERROR item::has_valid_capacity_for_liquid(const item&) const':| C:\Users\austyn\Desktop\Cataclysm-DDA\src\item.cpp|4101|error: 'L_ERR_NOT_CONTAINER' was not declared in this scope| C:\Users\austyn\Desktop\Cataclysm-DDA\src\item.cpp|4105|error: 'L_ERR_FULL' was not declared in this scope| C:\Users\austyn\Desktop\Cataclysm-DDA\src\item.cpp|4109|error: 'L_ERR_NO_MIX' was not declared in this scope| C:\Users\austyn\Desktop\Cataclysm-DDA\src\item.cpp|4114|error: 'L_ERR_NOT_CONTAINER' was not declared in this scope| C:\Users\austyn\Desktop\Cataclysm-DDA\src\item.cpp|4119|error: 'L_ERR_NOT_WATERTIGHT' was not declared in this scope| C:\Users\austyn\Desktop\Cataclysm-DDA\src\item.cpp|4121|error: 'L_ERR_NOT_SEALED' was not declared in this scope| C:\Users\austyn\Desktop\Cataclysm-DDA\src\item.cpp|4125|error: 'L_ERR_NO_MIX' was not declared in this scope| C:\Users\austyn\Desktop\Cataclysm-DDA\src\item.cpp|4132|error: 'L_ERR_FULL' was not declared in this scope| C:\Users\austyn\Desktop\Cataclysm-DDA\src\item.cpp|4135|error: 'L_ERR_NONE' was not declared in this scope| C:\Users\austyn\Desktop\Cataclysm-DDA\src\item.cpp||In member function 'bool item::fill_with(item&, std::string&)':| C:\Users\austyn\Desktop\Cataclysm-DDA\src\item.cpp|4183|error: 'L_ERR_NONE' was not declared in this scope| C:\Users\austyn\Desktop\Cataclysm-DDA\src\item.cpp|4185|error: 'L_ERR_NO_MIX' was not declared in this scope| C:\Users\austyn\Desktop\Cataclysm-DDA\src\item.cpp|4188|error: 'L_ERR_NOT_CONTAINER' was not declared in this scope| C:\Users\austyn\Desktop\Cataclysm-DDA\src\item.cpp|4191|error: 'L_ERR_NOT_WATERTIGHT' was not declared in this scope| C:\Users\austyn\Desktop\Cataclysm-DDA\src\item.cpp|4194|error: 'L_ERR_NOT_SEALED' was not declared in this scope| C:\Users\austyn\Desktop\Cataclysm-DDA\src\item.cpp|4197|error: 'L_ERR_FULL' was not declared in this scope| C:\Users\austyn\Desktop\Cataclysm-DDA\src\item.cpp||In member function 'item::LIQUID_FILL_ERROR item::has_valid_capacity_for_liquid(const item&) const':| C:\Users\austyn\Desktop\Cataclysm-DDA\src\item.cpp|4136|warning: control reaches end of non-void function [-Wreturn-type]| ||=== Build failed: 16 error(s), 1 warning(s) (0 minute(s), 3 second(s)) ===|
Does this occur because of CodeBlocks, and I should use something else? Or is it that I am doing something wrong with it.

Discussed here already: https://github.com/CleverRaven/Cataclysm-DDA/issues/12591

This is GCC issue.

Thanks for the reply.