Cause for Hallucinations?

I was trying to create a better “road” to my hometown by burning an entire forest down then (what I assume is a bug) the games log printed my name “long dejesus” over and over again
Capture%20_2019-01-13-00-00-10-1
Wich caused no problem but was qestionable, shortly after I started shaking uncontrollably wich caused some concern but after checking for any causes I couldn’t find anything so I decided that it wasn’t important, some time after waking up I had what looked to be a hallucination with extremely dangerous creatures
Capture%20_2019-01-13-00-04-30-1
After eliminating them I moved on although slightly concerned for my characters health, finally after waking once more I had finished the road but once I got in my car and started driving I got two text prompts that went something like this
“You feel kind of strange”
And
“Everything seems to be breathing”
Im worried that I might halluicinate while driving and crash if anyone knows a possible cause or solution please let me know

Have you been doing any drugs? Infections? Exposure to any unusual monsters outside of the devilish multi cookers?

1 Like

No but thank you for the concern another text prompt just came up that said
“Fractal patterns dance across your vision”
Which I recognised as a reference to my artifact “fractal jelly”
Capture%20_2019-01-13-01-26-25-1
Do you think I should take it off it seems quite useful it improves all general stats by two and I quite like it I don’t really mind the hallucinations but do you think it might get more dangerous?

It could be a result of the artifact. Alternatively if you took schizophrenia at chargen that will cause it, or it will occasionally come up while recovering from alcohol withdrawal.

1 Like