Cataclysm: Dark Spreadsheets Ahead - Excel Document

Hello everyone,

I’m a spreadsheet kind of guy and I was curious if there is any Excel documentation out there somewhere regarding C:DDA? I would like to collaborate on a database of game stats with everyone if nothing like that yet exists.

I would like to create Armor and Weapon sheets to be able to calculate what combinations create the most coverage to protection to weight ratios, etc…

If there is nothing out there I will create a google sheets document and share it here for anyone else who wishes to contribute.

I am at work at the moment, so I wont be able to work on it right away, but just wanted to get a discussion started.

Please let me know what you all think!

Thank you kindly!

1 Like

You can use the item browser at https://cdda-trunk.chezzo.com/

It has all the stats , probably completely copy/pastable into a spreadsheet for analysis of the stats

I did something similar with armour and did encumbrance / protection ratios a while back.

Nice, thanks for the heads up. That was going to be my next question. Where to find all the data?!

But now I’m curious how up-to-date these info is? Granted it will still work well enough.

AFAIK it pulls the data directly from source files so always current.

Wish it would work for mods though like PK,Cata++ etc etc

Yeah, if I end up working on this, I will be starting with vanilla and later seeing about incorporating modes items.

I just really want to get a general idea of how different materials and items compare to each other at a glance.

I hope other people find this interesting as well. I’ll try my best to keep this thread updated with my progress.

2 Likes