Car-zilla

Howdy! Long time lurker here, decided to finally make an account to post this… thing that I just found.

It is the Franken-car.

The vehicle that should never have existed.

Not sure if this is a common occurrence, but to me it is ridiculously funny and screwed up.
And the best part is that, if you look there, it has “enough” wheels and a top speed of 159 km/h…

So the beast is drivable.

Unfortunately I was unable to do it because I don’t find there were any working controls on it, and at the time the char was only about a month old, so there controls and mechanical skills were in short supply.

And… I no longer have the save, since I died by, get this, lighting a gas pump on fire thinking it would burn before exploding, since I couldn’t seem to put gas on the ground to burn it like past versions, and deleted the world after in my rage.

So yeah. Just thought I would share that with you guys.

It’s supposed to represent a whole lot of vehicles that have smashed into each other in one big jumbled wreck.

Hey, first post here too!
I think what he was getting at was the fact that the pile-up was actually drivable.

this is what a car gangbang would look like :slight_smile:

Newbs everywhere, I swear…

But anyway, that is a pile up of cars.

[quote=“FunsizeNinja123, post:5, topic:4873”]Newbs everywhere, I swear…

But anyway, that is a pile up of cars.[/quote]…which is theoretically drivable.

Good luck turning it.

As the name implies, it is a pile-up of cars. However, due to how drivability is calculated and the fact that one set of controls would turn on all the engines, they can sometimes be considered drivable. It will, however, start exploding the first time you hit anything, since most parts are at 0% durability.

[quote=“Ian Strachan, post:7, topic:4873”]Good luck turning it.

As the name implies, it is a pile-up of cars. However, due to how drivability is calculated and the fact that one set of controls would turn on all the engines, they can sometimes be considered drivable. It will, however, start exploding the first time you hit anything, since most parts are at 0% durability.[/quote]i swear to fucking God i’m going to try this.

[quote=“HunterAlpha1, post:8, topic:4873”][quote=“Ian Strachan, post:7, topic:4873”]Good luck turning it.

As the name implies, it is a pile-up of cars. However, due to how drivability is calculated and the fact that one set of controls would turn on all the engines, they can sometimes be considered drivable. It will, however, start exploding the first time you hit anything, since most parts are at 0% durability.[/quote]i swear to fucking God i’m going to try this. [/quote]

Post an image, please. :smiley:

don’t know how :frowning:

Omg I’d love to see a pic of somebody driving this pile-up :smiley:

While running around on a dude thats about a year old, I’ve found a few wreckages that are actually drivable. No pile-ups though.

I would drive them, but I don’t want to risk my character. And they have no gas tanks or controls, so that’s an issue too.

My god, it’s a Space Hulk in car form.

First matter of business is my response to seeing that : HAHAHAHAHHAHAHMUAHAHAHHA!
AHEM Kudos to you good sir for finding that rare beast!

[quote=“Ian Strachan, post:7, topic:4873”]Good luck turning it.

As the name implies, it is a pile-up of cars. However, due to how drivability is calculated and the fact that one set of controls would turn on all the engines, they can sometimes be considered drivable. It will, however, start exploding the first time you hit anything, since most parts are at 0% durability.[/quote]

Found that out the hard way a while back.

Doh God, it’s an abomination D:

Captain Jesus, RAMMING SPEED!

You can get metal from and some parts from it when you otherwise wouldn’t be able to if you take a sledge hammer to it (or something else with high bashing potential) and just start smashing every part of the vehicle. Make sure you don’t smash tiles that have no part attached but do have parts unattached like shattered plating and tattered seats as you’ll destroy the parts accidentally.