Boiled Egg Recipe?

Hello.

So I saw on this website, there is a Boiled Egg recipe, but in game(pressing &) I can’t find it. I already have all of the requirement to cook it. This happened with another recipe too, for example like scrambled egg.

Thanks before.

Are you standing next to a fire? Do you have a frying pan or a pot? Are all your ingredients close (6 tiles?) to you?

Yes, I stand next to a burning bush and have pot, water and some eggs in my inventory. The only things that I can cook is Clean Water and Cooked Rice(I have Dried Rice in my inventory too). Oh by the way, there is no grayed out Boiled Egg or Scrambled Egg in the crafting menu.

Do you have any ranks in cooking? I think you need at least a cooking level of 1 before you could make boiled eggs. Oh, BTW, these are whole eggs, not dried eggs, right?

Ah yes, the cooking skill. Just reading a cooking book that I found and now my cooking skill is 1 and now I can cook them. It looks like that item browser site is a little wrong because it said "Required skills: N/A ".

Thanks!

It looks like that item browser site is a little wrong because it said "Required skills: N/A ".

Seems more like a misconception because of the confusing UI. The item browser says “Skill used: cooking” and “Difficulty: 1”, which means you need level 1 in cooking. In-game the recipe is listed with the same data (“Skill used” and “Difficulty”).

In short: difficulty refers to the used skill. The “Required skills” are required additional to the used skill.

[quote=“BevapDin, post:6, topic:10136”]

It looks like that item browser site is a little wrong because it said "Required skills: N/A ".

Seems more like a misconception because of the confusing UI. The item browser says “Skill used: cooking” and “Difficulty: 1”, which means you need level 1 in cooking. In-game the recipe is listed with the same data (“Skill used” and “Difficulty”).

In short: difficulty refers to the used skill. The “Required skills” are required additional to the used skill.[/quote]
Ah I see, thanks for make it clear.