Boardgame Tileset v.9.6

Sorry, I had a bit less time for it.
But I do not give it up.
I’ll try to continue the work on it, if I have more time for it. :slight_smile:

Your tileset is the best one so far and encountering '?-marks on ‘unknown’ [to tileset] objects is someway frustrating… but not enough to abandon such amazing tileset.

Thuztor, please find some time for finish your boardgame tileset up to last stable version! It is too cool to be shoved away.

[quote=“Andromolen, post:42, topic:4130”]Your tileset is the best one so far and encountering '?-marks on ‘unknown’ [to tileset] objects is someway frustrating… but not enough to abandon such amazing tileset.

Thuztor, please find some time for finish your boardgame tileset up to last stable version! It is too cool to be shoved away.[/quote]

I agree the best tileset by far easy on the eyes clean and crisp I love it so much but its getting a lot of ?? which is expected off course.

And its not OP`s fault he cant keep up with all the stuff being added plus real life shit gets in the way.

All I hope for is maybe one day OP comes back and carrys on if not I just hope hes ok and wish him all the best :slight_smile: