Blood Adders

Well, i could imagine that the standard blood adders would be hard to hit but have not the much armor. in other cases the Giant adder would probably spit aton of blood at you like 5 to 10 times as much kind of like … you are not dodging that. and they probably would hit like a truck.

Another creature i think would be kinda fun would be a Giant tarantula.

way larger than the standard wolf spiders. and they shoot projectiles at you :stuck_out_tongue:

Well, as it stands you don’t have any way to dodge any sort of projectile in the game at the moment, so the point is somewhat moot. By the way, do you have any idea how to actually code these or are you just tossing out ideas? Nothing wrong with either, certainly, but your monster has a higher chance of getting added if someone can code it easily and without adding too many mechanics.

Honestly, I’d probably go with fleshing out the scavenging detail, it covers a niche that the other wildlife don’t. There are more than enough giant spiders in the game as it is.

The Boomer spits bile!
You dodge it!
(Thank you level 8 dodging skill)

Okay, I guess you do have some dodging capability after all. I usually play ranged characters, so dodge is rarely even a consideration.

i usually play melee characters and i for some reason have a bad habit of hoarding ammunition.

Well, everyone hoards ammunition, I think. I have barrels worth of ammunition, which I barely touch because I like archery.

Ammunition is in the “Too good to use” item category.
Unless it’s 9mm or .22lr, I barely use it because 9mm and .22lr are good enough for me if you get headshots on everything with like lvl 10 marksmanship and lvl 3+ firearm skill.