Best place to start a base? (safe house)

MIL.bunkers ar good (some times turrents make it hard) there far frome towns and hase lots of rooms but if you dont have a militari ID card do what i did i found a NX-17 recharge rifle and blew all the ockt areas and then a fire extinguesher will do the tric but the smoke well a problem but it will soon go.

of topic:the NX-17 recharge rifle is so OP and you can open anithing and destroy anything with this badboy.

[quote=“Grendus, post:18, topic:6218”]Any old house with a basement. Everything on the surface stops being updated when you go underground.

Once we get Z-levels, I think I’ll take a shot at the upper levels of an apartment building.[/quote]

An integral part of Z-level support is having levels you aren’t on get updated. Just something to keep in mind. :wink:

go to sevage plant and get some barrels i have six 55 gallon drums full of clear water (desert map with river realy far from my base 2 days to move from base to river and go back to base) it take few days to boil it but if you got lava and small house on it this is not a problem