Behold, your new landspeed record holder, EVERYBODY BOW!

the same thing happened to me, but it was more around 450,000 something. it happened very fast and it was gone before i could take a screenshot pressed up on the keypad a few times while the game was lagging.

[quote=“Sharp, post:17, topic:915”][quote=“Iosyn, post:15, topic:915”]Congrats Greig.
That’s just about three-point-five Cee.

What kinda engines you running anyway? I think you need to install a flux capacitor.[/quote]

662,572 miles per hour = 11042 miles per minute = 184 miles per second

c = 186,282 miles per second = 671,000,000 miles per hour

not quite speed of light but you did go Mach 862 and should be attracting monsters from 100000000000 tiles away[/quote]Daaaamn~
This game should program sonic booms and impact explosions, that sounds like a lot of dynamite equivalent to colliding with a tree at that force~

The game already has sonic booms in it, in the form of guns.

Blam! = Sonic Boom!

unless of course you mean Guile Sonic boom, there may be a mutation or bionic for that.

[quote=“Sharp, post:23, topic:915”]The game already has sonic booms in it, in the form of guns.

Blam! = Sonic Boom!

unless of course you mean Guile Sonic boom, there may be a mutation or bionic for that.[/quote]nah, i mean sonic booma that are created when your vehicle breaks mach 1