(bc17d56) Seemingly Random Crash

I don’t know what’s causing this crash but as I head a direction, it changes each time, seems to be connected to something generating as I move, the game crashes. I’d love to know the cause so I can at least try to keep playing. XD

Most likely an active item somewhere. Last time I bughunted one of those it was crashing around the time my movement was bringing a grocery store into the reality bubble.

Scared of updating because of that - I have loads of active items around.

Started getting this today when I updated, seems to be happening when I get near a pizza parlor. No idea whats causing it really though.

Still getting this bug in version 005f369, or some variant of “seemingly random crashes”

I keep saying “Seemingly” because there has to be some cause.

[quote=“EkarusRyndren, post:5, topic:8402”]Still getting this bug in version 005f369, or some variant of “seemingly random crashes”

I keep saying “Seemingly” because there has to be some cause.[/quote]

Not helpful. We know. If I knew what to do to fix it, I’d have done so already.

Sheesh. >_<

[quote=“KA101, post:6, topic:8402”][quote=“EkarusRyndren, post:5, topic:8402”]Still getting this bug in version 005f369, or some variant of “seemingly random crashes”

I keep saying “Seemingly” because there has to be some cause.[/quote]

Not helpful. We know. If I knew what to do to fix it, I’d have done so already.

Sheesh. >_<[/quote]

Didn’t mean to be an ass, saw some fixes with little description on the gitHub and assumed one of them was supposed to be the fix