Balance Freeze?

So I’m not actively playing right now (Fallout 4 and Stellaris are eating up my spare time ATM) but I still like to read what is going on. I seem to have read several people stating that the balance is a bit off atm. Is this true? If it is, I was pondering if a freeze on new content to let people balance up the game a bit wouldn’t be a bad thing. It could conincide with the next stable release that you do, so it doesn’t have to be right now or anything. I was mainly just curious it was a valid option. Of course you guys would probably want to discuss what you were going to do for balance sake before hand. From my limited information balancing a game is a PITA. Good luck! :slight_smile:

Honestly if you’ve got issues with balance either post about them on github or make a PR request (most balance things are just JSON, so for the most part you don’t even need to be a coder to do it). At that point people will discuss your changes and, should it be agreed they are valid, they will go in. If there’s problems with balance it’s only very rarely linked to new features (in which case they have to go in before being able to be perfectly balanced anyways, we only have so much testing capabilities), and is much more often linked to people simply not making their issues known strongly or putting up requests to change them.

Ok. Thanks Roy. I just had read some stuff on it and had thought of this. If it’s a non issue then thanks for the clarification. :slight_smile: