Artyom's Gun Emporium: Reloaded (More Guns!)

Does anyone have the newest version of the mod?, im haiving issues with it…

1 Like

Check out the great compilation by @TheGoatgod, it has everything fixed in Artyom Emporium mod :slight_smile: check out the version that was updated 9 days ago

1 Like

i used the mod version that came with the compilatio, but i still have the same error :((

1 Like

The game as a whole is a bit unstable right now with a lot of mods needing serious updating due to the inventory system update, I wouldn’t be surprised if it needed further updates.

1 Like

My e. Stable works fine try that
What error are you coming across

Huh, I see the problem. Too many double slash, “//”, which is used for comments. That one got borked by an update on the experimental, around 10640 or above. I also got that error around a week or so back.

If you’re going to use TheGoatGod’s Mod Compilation, get the latest archive from the main archive, not the one from the release. Here’s the link: https://github.com/TheGoatGod/Goats-Mod-Compilation/archive/Experimental-Mod-Pack.zip. That will fix that error. But you might get more errors if you use the entire compilation as it is.

1 Like

Hi going to work more on fixes and things rn expect more mods to work… ive been wanting to play some that arent working i use alot of mods soo yeah