Any ways to stop a corpse from rising up without damaging the bionics/organs?

Are there are ways to prevent a corpse from rising back up with pulping the corpse?
I got rid of a few bionic soldiers and scientists but I don’t have anything on me for dissection

I presume you meant “without pulping”…

You could put them into an impassable furniture that can store objects.
Last I did that they did not rot away but also didn’t rise.
If you come back later and handle them right, they will not reanimate.

You can bring them back to your base in your vehicle (assuming you’ve got a vehicle with enough capacity) and dissect them there, assuming the travel time isn’t too long.

I haven’t done that with more than one corpse at a time, though.

In theory it ought to be possible to construct a “pen” where you keep the corpses and have means to attack them from above (assuming Z levels are enabled). I don’t think zombies can climb. Also, newly risen zombies are supposed to have very few hit points, and so should be easy to put down again (although that might also mean they might be easy to score a critical gore fest on, auto pulping them).

I remember - though from quite a long time ago - that corpses under vehicles never resurrected. If there is one nearby you could try moving them there, any tile should do.

Well, despite this being late, some of the best places to find scalpels (outside of labs and hospitals, which can be death traps.) are things like animal shelters or doctors offices, which are standard town buildings. They’re the size of a house, so you don’t have to worry about searching 20 different rooms. Another item you can use, at least until you find a scalpel or manage to encounter somebody who trades/sells it, is an X-acto knife. It isn’t as good as a scalpel, but if I remember right, the X-acto is the next best thing.

In regards to preventing them from rising. Using either a vehicle (that the tile they’ll be on IS NOT BROKEN. Since if you can walk through it (and get slowed down, similar to a DESTROYED vehicle’s tiles/frames.) zombies can resurrect. Have had it occur to me a few times before. Not a fun time when you forget a big threat zombie died on that tile, and when you least expect it or in a already bad situation, they resurrect and royally screw your day over. Had a hulk resurrect that way and needless to say, I was pretty weak, as little did I know, a Zombi MASTER Necro I didn’t ever find (or knew about despite having been through the town entirely several times, ensuring I not only cleared it, but dealt with each corpse… to ensure I would not have issues…) had resurrected it… and clapped my survivor to kingdom come. Reason I was weak was because I was getting shot by hostile bandits nearby… that I had to clear out for a mission, one was still up and just did not miss his shots. So I was running away in order to go heal up safely. Necro Master that I never knew about (or found/ran into, etc.) popped into view the next turn I moved, and had just revived the Hulk. Who… was 2 spaces in front of me.

My advice is to ensure you put them in a piece of furniture (like a dresser or the like. Not a table or a display case.) so they cannot ressurect. Or, better yet, move them into a place they can’t destroy, such as a ‘kill box’ that is pretty indestructible. Never hurts to have a way to keep them from surprising you. Or… you know… be revived by a secret Zombie Necro that had been hiding like the Worlds Best player of Hide n Seek.

Idr if you can or not, but try to use a piece of long rope, or maybe (if even possible) a steel chain. Tie them up. Swore that was a thing… memory is foggy though as I just tend to butcher/pulp/dismember zombies asap, unless I have other plans for them.

more relevant fighting necromancers is that standing directly on top of zombies prevents them from rising. so if you are melee fighting and there is a necromancer around just use the advanced inventory manager (default key “/”) to move the zombie to underneath you. as a preventative measure move all the zombies to one spot, stand over them, then start pulping/butchering/dissecting.