Alternative Way Of Getting Missions

I’m liking these ideas, especially the high end missions, as the late game can get rather empty. Also, another mission once factions are better implemented could be being employed by one faction to blow up/burn down the infrastructure of another faction. For all the pyromaniacs out there… Wait, that would be an AMAZING trait!

O_o this has to be sigged

and on topic I love all the amazing suggestions and more use to the radio/two-way radio is SO welcome!

Military airdrop is the best suggestion IMO. My idea for a hard mission is that you would have to go to a specific outpost or bunker to get a piece of military-grade hacking software, then go to another specific outpost or bunker and hack into a terminal there to bring an outpost back online for the army. This would be difficult as a result of these bunkers/outposts being especially heavily guarded.

Something else that crossed my mind as I typed this up is the idea of making USBs actually useful by having specific buildings in specific cites (with consoles, of course) be “secured” by downloading software on a USB port and using the port on the console in said building. Applicable buildings could include yet more bunkers and outposts and perhaps office towers and offices.

Just my two cents on the matter (although by the time you’re reading this inflation has probably halved the worth of two cents).