Advanced Tips for the Accomplished Survivor

Backpacks, duffel bags, even messenger bags - anything with a long, adjustable strap, really. The risk of damage for such an item would be fairly low… unless you fall on it, but that is already a risk that the game ignores.

“Waist” layer should probably be doable as well, actually. Power armor plus fanny pack FTW, heh.

Or holsters and hip pouches designed to integrate with power armor frames. Would be nteresting to have more variety than the hauling frame.

Running over NPC’s with a vehicle does not incur the morale penalty for killing an innocent NPC.

Psychopath works better though. It also seems to negate the morale penalty for cannibalism. O.o

Even with that I don’t. It’s mainly for the zombie children for me.

If you kill 100 zombie children, you no longer receive any morale penalties for bludgeoning toddlers to death.

Art thou fucking with me, o jester? owo

Art thou fucking with me, o jester? owo[/quote]

You ll even get a message that you do no longer care.

Posting to subscribe to this. Using the ‘send me notifications for replies’ still does nothing. Is that for email? Whatever, I’m in now. Time to learn a thing or two.

You ll even get a message that you do no longer care.[/quote]

Dwarf Fortress: Dark Days Ahead.

You ll even get a message that you do no longer care.[/quote]

Dwarf Fortress: Dark Days Ahead.[/quote]
Now with dwarves.

Now if only we had a mutation/trait that makes you only functional while drunk… o3o

Or at least more functional while drunk. (description: you seem to somehow operate better with alcohol in you system)

Basically that. Or simply reduce the negative symptoms of alcohol, in exchange for added morale and speed penalties for withdrawl.

There is such a trait: Alcohol Metabolism. Unsurprisingly, it is behind the subterranean (Troglobite) threshold.
The other relevant one is Subterranean Build, that makes you short and stocky.

Ooh? owo

What’s the most acid-resistant thing I can put on my feet? Corrosive zombies keep leaking all over me.

Should be rubber boots.
But keep in mind that you also need to protect your legs. There are fisher waders for both legs and feet, then there’s full hazmat and armored hazmat. If you don’t like any of those, try to get steel+kevlar.
Environmental protection doesn’t matter, coverage does.

Should be rubber boots.
But keep in mind that you also need to protect your legs. There are fisher waders for both legs and feet, then there’s full hazmat and armored hazmat. If you don’t like any of those, try to get steel+kevlar.
Environmental protection doesn’t matter, coverage does.[/quote]
Note items should dissipate acid faster.

If you light a charcoal kiln and then never activate it will produce enough light to read forever. I found one on my first day, raided a library and two grocery stores that night and didn’t leave the basement until I had most of my skills above lv.6