About the lore

I could go digging around in the deep jungle of the forum,
but I’ll take the short the short road for this one.

So what I’ve read from the official lore, New england got hit with portals, goo, etc.
And that that more portals where sighted around the US.
But it doesn’t say much more on the global scale.

[size=14pt]So I wonder, Is the whole world fucked,
or just New England and some other parts of the US?[/size]

The whole world and even perhaps the entirety of our reality (sorry for the mess distant aliens)

I blame Cthulhu

Shouldn’t this be in the library?

And yes, the whole world is pretty fucked.

[quote=“Taraq, post:4, topic:4316”]Shouldn’t this be in the library?[/quote]As I said, I’m too lazy to go digging there.

the search function works…

[quote=“Luissen, post:6, topic:4316”]the search function works…[/quote]And search what exactly?

before we get into the whole, “RTFM NOOB!” “TL,DR” thing, let me put out that a lot of people have jobs, and many of those have multiple jobs as well as family to spend time with, which means very little free time, so they can choose to either RTFM or play the game. the nice thing about internet forums is that they lend the ability to post a question then come back later for a response rather than spend precious free time digging through terabytes of older posts trying to find what they’re looking for.

While normally you’d be right I can’t help but point out that the lore stuff is a stickied topic in the library with just about all the “accepted canon” there

While normally you’d be right I can’t help but point out that the lore stuff is a stickied topic in the library with just about all the “accepted canon” there[/quote]As I’ve said, I couldn’t find the answer there,
So instead of roaming around I went with a faster solution.

Besides, why is everyone complaining?
Last time I checked posting questions to your fellow survivors where an acceptable
thing to do.

Right, lore states that we are at war with china, chinas friends.

We got nukes, portals, etc show, the portals eventually stop showing in New England and instead go elsewhere, thus the national guard (that that can) leaves to save those areas. China is FUBAR thanks to the war and that, New England is either a close second or beating it, and the rest of the word is heading towards that point in a handbasket.

I believe this is in the third paragraph of the lore list.