A wandering updater appears! Works with B8166 (lazy b8212 update in comments)

UPDATE TIME

This is a big one. It will require editing your mods.json to keep your world. Details at the bottom.

I’m no longer maintaining separate copies of Vehicle Additions or Ascension, I’ve extracted the goodies from Vehicle Additons and made a mod to merge them with mainline blazemod, called Vehicle Addition Additions (cause I suck). Ascension has updated and no longer requires it’s own versions of PK_Rebalance and Arcana. Nanites sucks and I hated it’s life, thus it is gone. Advanced Gear is the only nano mod for me.

Duro’s Doings is dead, all hail Airdrops and Alchemy! I’ve stripped out the zero point gear and begun work on enhancing all remaining aspects.

Vehicle Addition Additons began as me wanting the crystal paths from Ascension Blazemod, without the outdated version of blazemod it was stuck too. It expanded to me stealing everything unique to that version related to diamond matrix. I made/will be making the recipe’s more inline with mainline.

Monstergroup Combo Patch got a big upgrade, mainly in the legibility department. All groups are labeled, several dropped entries were fixed. Everything is present, now I’ll be working on spawn frequency to make the weaker stuff slightly more prevalent at the beginning.

Every mod I’ve included in the pack which contains monstergroups has had them looked over. I removed entries that led to duplicating the vanilla list several times over, a relic of the old method that HAD to override and HAD to duplicate the list. Yay for progress. The upshot is, all the mods in this pack will play nicely with other mods that don’t override monstergroups.

To fix your save file, find mods.json in your world directory, open in any text editor. Change the following entries, make sure to maintain the quotation marks and comma’s. Save the file ( make sure it saves as .json and not .txt or something). Load your world and enjoy.

• duros_doings -> Airdrops_n_Alchemy
  • blazemod_M -> blazemod
  • noctPK -> MGCPatch
  • nanites -> deleted (The whole line)
  • PK_Rebalance_A -> PK_Rebalance
  • Arcana_A -> Arcana

Edit:
Pora’s Compilation updated to 1.5 - All I had changed was updating noFreeze…It won’t be in the download anymore, I encourage you to follow the link up in my op to download the new version. Same Ident, just drop the folder in your mods folder and delete my version.

1 Like