A vehicle with a coil of frames surrounding it is invincible. #23189

meta%20car

This is just another suggestion on how on how to solved the exploit.

Any part or frame that has 0 durability or HP, unable to collide with external object.
Example, the big boulder will be collide with the 1st row frame.
Since the frame has 0 durability, it will simply went through the 1st row frame and collide with the 2nd row frame that has >0 durability.
This will simply solved the invincible car exploit.

Another thing you can look at is the connectivity for the electricity and fuel.
Example,
the fuel tank and the storage battery are install at 3rd row,
the 2nd row has the engine and the electric motor.
Since the link between 2nd and 3rd row, the 1st row is totally destroy, there will no fuel or electric supplied to those motor and engine.

I can clearly see alot of problems with this solution. For examlple, what happens if i drove my 1st row through the wall but left other parts outside and then repaired the first row?

I think this is a bad solution would be better just let the vehicle break into two different peices.

Since the link between 2nd and 3rd row, the 1st row is totally destroy, there will no fuel or electric supplied to those motor and engine.

Car mechanics right now do not support fuel movement through car. Car just has fuel and that fuel is auto-delivered to part.

Seems like a needlessly complicated way to fix it when it should simply fall apart or break in half. The easiest way would be to just break the thing in two parts and make one a new vehicle but that has issues of it’s own. Sounds like it would be far easier to just make the smaller of the two parts fall apart into its vehicle parts (frames, seats, etc). That way if it’s a catastrophic hit the whole bit that broke off is gone entirely. If you just broke a supporting piece with a bunch of good stuff on it you don’t lose it, you just have to stick it back on your vehicle.

what about damage just travels? as in if a “destroyed” part takes damage but can’t break off for any reason it just sends the damage to connected segments. so if a long line of destroyed parts forms they will send all their damage down the chain until eventually the damage chain hits something important at the end or it finally hits something that can be broken off without splitting the vehicle and the chain rapidly unravels from one end.

1 Like