A ((Basically)Finished) Saga of Good Loot, Literal Mountains of Zombies (and Zombie corpses too), and Not Knowing What to do

Avoid the bio operaters until you either have decent armour and a decent none conductive weapon or until you can lure it to terrain that is heavily in your favour so you can kite it with a non conductive spear. I killed one once during a lab escape with a wooden spear and crap gear but it was more the terrain that did him in (hydroponics bay, he was waist deep in water 90% of the fight) and I still wiped my stamina out completely twice since only crits actually did anything and I had to dance around him in run mode the entire fight. You might be able to take one on the road with rollerskates and a spear but make sure the area is clear before you try and you probably don’t want to take your NPC with you.

Oh yeah, thats true, there was at least two useless cars at the motel… ummmmmmm… wellll… I needed to get some containers for the water??? Lol, just me playing stupid on my part, at least I found three missile silos and another city…

When facing early soldiers and operators, I’ve usually taken to kiting them into metal wreckage and dancing around until they shred themselves to death, then smashing the corpse buried under the rubble. You lose out on the loot until you can find or make a shovel, but it’s much safer than trying to punch through that armor with a stone spear. If you can lead them back to the missile silos, the turrets could take care of the problem for you (if you’re careful and know the turret range), but don’t expect to be able to smash the corpses afterwards unless you have a desire for a dance with high-velocity lead.