[86b0547] All-Consuming Mutant Abilities

So I turned on the “Thick Tail” ability, and attacked a moose.

Next thing I know I’m dead, very dead. All in the same turn I died from Starvation, Sleep Deprivation, Dehydration, and Cold. It’s probably safe to say this is a bug.

Same with Sporogenesis. Another guy had the same problem.

Hmm. Thick Tail drains fatigue to leave on, granted, but only about 2 each per turn if you leave it on. Took out a wolf pack without too much trouble.

Sporogenesis is 8 hunger/thirst/fatigue per. Silly me thought folks wouldn’t spam it as much as they apparently do.

Gotta say it’s not coming through as bad here as you’re making it out to be.

[quote=“KA101, post:3, topic:7771”]Hmm. Thick Tail drains fatigue to leave on, granted, but only about 2 each per turn if you leave it on. Took out a wolf pack without too much trouble.

Sporogenesis is 8 hunger/thirst/fatigue per. Silly me thought folks wouldn’t spam it as much as they apparently do.

Gotta say it’s not coming through as bad here as you’re making it out to be.[/quote]

Does the moose posess the ability to stunlock? Also my encumberance was pretty high… I think it was like 13 Torso encumberance at least

No, I used it ONCE. ONCE, and it killed me. I was at slaked/full because I just ate a mycus fruit.

I think most activatable mutations are insta-death.
I just discovered the howler mutation was now activatable, this char was full/slaked and just after waking up from a sleep used it and ended up starved/parched exhausted and freezing (and dead).
Same with the mycus char I had, both bloom and sporgen mutations do the same instantly starve,dehydrate, exhaust and freeze you.
Started a random char debugged slime mutations and nausea resulted in the same thing.

It’s not a case of spamming them it happens pretty much first(and only) use.

Something seems just a little off with the costs.

Sounds to me like something’s off by a factor of a hundred or so.

Actually this looks like a serious pointer handling bug, looking into it.