[32x32] MSX DEAD PEOPLE Tileset

Really really excited fot this…Welcome back SDG!!

Updated version of the tileset is here!
from now on search for the link in the first post
many new stuff, but most importantly corpses what can be reanimated now has icon over them!

15 Likes

Reanimated corpses indicator is great, thank you! Is it possible to add an indicator icon for downed and stunned enemies? that would be incredibly helpful for Martial Arts gameplay.

2 Likes

Looks great for those who want it, but I hope it’s optional.

2 Likes

no, it is not
do you want me to make you a mod what will get rid of it?
play with it on for sometime first

3 Likes

I’ll give it a shot, it’s just a bit obtrusive for me. But then, I’m the type who thinks the fungal infection icon is a bit much, too. Spores, I get, but fungal’s supposed to go unnoticed until you start upchucking goop. Either way, this is still my favortie tileset.

1 Like

We really appreciate your comeback SDG! I knew your lost was temporary :wink:

They do, but currently it is shown only at player and NPCs. And yes, it is possible.

That’s a pretty awesome new feature, gotta say, really like it.

Someone mentioned an indicator for enemies that are downed. I have actually been frustrated that it doesn’t print a message in the log when a weapon attack knocks them down (unless that’s changed very recently) It’s off-topic and I don’t want to go on a tangent, just wanted you to know I also think about these things.

1 Like

i might be late here but Welcome back SDG…

i want to try making tileset, but what software should i use?

1 Like

Aseprite!

1 Like

can i use Piskel Sprite maker too?

Any sprite editor will do, but this one’s been recommended as best.

allrighty… gonna try it now

for those who dont know, you can compile aseprite yourself and have it for free but its a fantastic tool for creating sprites and is well worth its money.

3 Likes

I love the new additions, but I am having a bug with phase immersion suit, which just doesn’t show up on my character, could you help out with that?

1 Like

well, phase suit appeared normally on my characters, but thank you for this message, turnsout phase suit was not drawn correctly
check new version in OP, i corrected it

3 Likes

Thanks, now the image shows up correctly. I’m a big fan! Your work makes CDDA a lot more accessible and fun. Thanks!

2 Likes

Please, this would be amazing. I’m playing with the capoeira martial art and i can only see when an enemy is downed when i shift+v, an icon for stun/downed enemies would be highly apreciated!

2 Likes

You’re back eh? Good…good…

3 Likes

Olá,gostaria de agradecer por este incrível tileset.