28b8154 - inventory

I found something strange. When I am working with the inventory manager (key /) and taking a look around all the items (key A), and there are two neighboring cells with similar items, e.g. bandanas, they are written one above the other:

bandana 5
bandana 3

if start transferring the second position in the inventory, for the first everything is fine:

bandana 5
bandana 2

but when there will be one thing, this line will become magically above:

bandana 1
bandana 5

is it normal?

Are any of them damaged? are you using the “ALL” Slot? Are they in different positions when using “ALL”?

EDIT: Read that you were using all. Seems to me they are in different cells when you are using the all slot. Try moving them to the same space.

[quote=“Hazerithious, post:2, topic:10681”]Are any of them damaged? are you using the “ALL” Slot? Are they in different positions when using “ALL”?
EDIT: Read that you were using all. Seems to me they are in different cells when you are using the all slot. Try moving them to the same space.[/quote]
yes they’re in different cells but it’s not normal that items in list are changing they place in interaction.

[quote=“zveroboy, post:3, topic:10681”][quote=“Hazerithious, post:2, topic:10681”]Are any of them damaged? are you using the “ALL” Slot? Are they in different positions when using “ALL”?
EDIT: Read that you were using all. Seems to me they are in different cells when you are using the all slot. Try moving them to the same space.[/quote]
yes they’re in different cells but it’s not normal that items in list are changing they place in interaction.[/quote]

Oh I see what you mean now. Yeah that is quite stange. Never seen it before. I’m afraid I don’t have an answer beyond “move them to the same spot”

by the way. i had experiment and find out that item is moving not to the first place if you have same items in many spots around you.