That bug needs more research.
So, result: tainted meat from basement of my base disappeared.
How i got it:
- There was one crawler zombie in my basement
- I killed it, but forgot to butcher.
- I put my stuff in racks and went to the town.
- When i returned back, i see that zombie is alive and remembered i haven’t butchered him.
- I killed him one more time
- I butchered it
- I DIDN’T take it’s meat. In fact all the zombies i killed in this game and butchered drop some meat which weren’t taken by me at all.
- I started to craft a lot of fishing hooks (1 minute, can be made out from very sparse resource and raises fabrication skill)
- I went to the town one more time
- I back and see - no any traces of the crawling zombie left.
Now, my character in the center of the town and i’ll send screenshot of the basement as i return back.