0.C 9662-g467e151 npc glitches

Npcs will not go to sleep even when allowed too, they continue to complain when allowed to yap(just noticed that new feature i like it)

When I ended a trade with a npc his interaction menu reverted to when he had first contact. It repeated multiple times and gave me extra trust % with it.

Missing quest dialogue for the book quest?

I don’t know for sure, but I think NPC’s need an ideal sleeping spot. Like, somewhere comfortable. I am uninformed in this, however.

They seem tor prefer sleeping mats, beds and car seats. However, I’ve had them fall asleep in the middle of a hallway during a raid on a school, a few feet away from a horde of ankle-biters. I can’t seem to keep any alive for very long anymore, they tend to die of infection and/or stupidity. I lost the last one when he jumped into a radioactive hole in the ground and couldn’t climb out.

I’ll spawn one in and observe him carefully in a controlled environment. He will be named Test Subject Zeta…

Well, there was a bed there, one of the big 2x2 ones with pillows and blankets so it wasn’t that. Looks like its partially cleared up though with a recent update. I am still experiencing the glitch with the trade menu going to the first encounter menu. But they are sleeping when allowed and no longer talk when not allowed.