0.B Some bullets cannot be disassembled with the kinetic bullet puller

(stable release version, as in non-experimental)

I’m aware some ammo types cannot by disassembled by design. I noticed this problem when I started mass-disassembling my stockpile of lesser bullets. I found an earlier bug report concerning this but that dates back to March 2014 and I got the feeling this was supposed to be fixed… The specific problematic bullet types I encountered:

• 7.62mm Type P (tried to disassemble a stack of 400)
  • shotgun beanbag (stack of 70)
  • .30-06 (stack of 5)
  • .32 ACP (stack of 150)

The game simply reports “You cannot disassemble that.” I had dozen other bullet calibers and they got disassembled perfectly fine, such as 5.56 NATO, 9mm… I just want their juicy gunpowder :frowning:

[quote=“BeerBeer, post:1, topic:8661”](stable release version, as in non-experimental)

I’m aware some ammo types cannot by disassembled by design. I noticed this problem when I started mass-disassembling my stockpile of lesser bullets. I found an earlier bug report concerning this but that dates back to March 2014 and I got the feeling this was supposed to be fixed… The specific problematic bullet types I encountered:

• 7.62mm Type P (tried to disassemble a stack of 400)
  • shotgun beanbag (stack of 70)
  • .30-06 (stack of 5)
  • .32 ACP (stack of 150)

The game simply reports “You cannot disassemble that.” I had dozen other bullet calibers and they got disassembled perfectly fine, such as 5.56 NATO, 9mm… I just want their juicy gunpowder :([/quote]

I play in the experimental version, and I’ve disassembled shotgun beanbags.

Shotgun beanbags work on experimental.

Flechette shells still don’t, and neither does .32