[0.9-1643-g42428d6] first aid bug and broken arms

1. If we activate the first aid, but the us is interrupted during its use, then we get the treatment and simultaneously keep a first aid kit.
  2. If we have a broken arm, there is not wield item in hand and we’re trying to take an item that does not fit in our inventory (I used go bag) he still gets us into inventory.

Well, actually, for the 2), the game always go like this if i’m not wrong :
One arm broken => can’t use two handed item (bow …)
Two arms broken => can still use one handed items, and can’t use two handed items
I’m pretty sure this work like this only for gameplay purpose because if you weren’t able to wield something the game would be just ended.

The item that you wield don’t take any Volume in your inventory, like when you wear something; They only take weight.

1) If we activate the first aid, but the us is interrupted during its use, then we get the treatment and simultaneously keep a first aid kit.
If we activate a first aid kit and something interrupt us while we are using it then we get the treatment and ... keep(?)... um... well, maybe the first aid kit doesn't disappear.
2) If we have a broken arm, there is not wield item in hand and we're trying to take an item that does not fit in our inventory (I used go bag) he still gets us into inventory.
If we have a broken arm and we have no wielded item in the hand and we're trying to take an item which doesn't fit in our inventory it still will be putted in the inventory.

Напиши по-русски же.

I’m just tried to make OP-post more comprehensible

It is about a item that should not be worn with one hand=)
If we try to take him off the earth, we are told that it can not be with one hand. But he still gets us into the inventory, although it should not fit in there, for example, the volume of items will be 170/25. Perhaps the only problem with go bag as you can and put on.

Речь идет про предмет, который нельзя носить одной рукой=)
Если мы пробуем взять его с земли, нам сообщают, что его нельзя носить одной рукой. Но он все равно попадает нам в инвентарь, хотя и не должен там поместиться, например, объем предметов будет 170/25. Возможно проблема только с go bag так как его можно еще и надеть.

Охуенное знание английского. Задницей чую переводчик.

It is about an item that can not be worn with only one hand=)

If we try to take it (в английском род учитывается только с одушевленными предметами, в остальных случаях - it и them) from (off - это не самый лучший предлог в данной ситуации) the ground (the earth - глупо выглядит, когда ты берешь предмет с планеты Земля, а не с земли), it tell (в данном случае it - это просто заменялка для подлежащего. В английском не может быть предложений без подлежащих, если подлежащее не имеется, то ставится it, следовательно it’s cold будет значить “холодно”, либо “Оно холодное”, в зависимости от контекста) that it can not be in (with - предлог, значащий с, либо в предложениях вроде X has been attacked with fire extinguisher - X был атакован огнетушителем) one hand. But it still goes into the inventory, although it should not fit in there, the volume of items will be 170/25, for example (в конце ставится, как и though, например. It should be dead, though - хотя оно должно быть мертво). Perhaps it’s (ну ты понял) the only problem (это единственная проблема?) with go bag as you can and put on.

Как-то так.

EditorRUS, уроки даешь удаленно?

Нет, просто мне глаза и жопу жжет от столь грубых и очевидных ошибок.

Неважно.

So, he tried to say that if you have one-hand item wielded and you try to take a two-hand item, which doesn’t fit in the inventory the two-hand item still goes into the inventory.

Ah, I am familiar with bug #2. Basically, if you have one non-functional arm, picking up any item that requires two hands to wield will automatically place that item in your inventory, even if it goes way beyond the encumbrance limit.

#1 is a known issue that came about recently.