[0.8-2286-ge2c3d34 Experimental, Curses] Crash on Preset Character Selection

I don’t know if it’s just the particular setups I had chosen for my preset character templates, but I made three from the available Halloween professions (Agent, Killer Clown, and Dream Stalker, with Dream Stalker being at the top of the list) and whenever I tried to go to preset character and move the cursor to the top of the list, the program crashes. It is very repeatable from my end, it always crashes when I try to scroll from the second template from the bottom to the third template.

It isn’t letting me upload the Dream Stalker template, so here’s a link to a pastebin containing its contents: http://pastebin.com/c0cBeXxN. Let me know if I can provide more information. I’m using Windows 7, if that helps.

Thanks!

May or may not be related, but when I made a custom character, the game crashed at the point where I launched the world. I had saved the character as a preset and when I loaded it and started again, the game seemed to work fine.

I was not using any of the Halloween stuff for the character. And I am using the SDL version.

Most likely this isn’t related, but is rather an instance of this bug.