X64 Linux Tiles compilation error

Hi, i’m using git to get fresh sources, and then compile them with

When I did compile last saturday (1st of August) i had no problem, with sources that i got yesterday i get this error:

obj/tiles/artifact.o: In function `it_artifact_armor::serialize(JsonOut&) const': src/artifact.cpp:(.text+0x99b3): undefined reference to `void JsonOut::write<12ul>(std::bitset<12ul> const&)' obj/tiles/artifact.o: In function `bool JsonObject::read<std::bitset<12ul> >(std::string const&, std::bitset<12ul>&)': src/artifact.cpp:(.text._ZN10JsonObject4readISt6bitsetILm12EEEEbRKSsRT_[_ZN10JsonObject4readISt6bitsetILm12EEEEbRKSsRT_]+0x27): undefined reference to `bool JsonIn::read<12ul>(std::bitset<12ul>&)' obj/tiles/savegame_json.o: In function `void item::io<io::JsonObjectOutputArchive>(io::JsonObjectOutputArchive&)': src/savegame_json.cpp:(.text._ZN4item2ioIN2io23JsonObjectOutputArchiveEEEvRT_[_ZN4item2ioIN2io23JsonObjectOutputArchiveEEEvRT_]+0x913): undefined reference to `void JsonOut::write<12ul>(std::bitset<12ul> const&)' obj/tiles/mod_manager.o: In function `mod_manager::refresh_mod_list()': src/mod_manager.cpp:(.text+0x834): undefined reference to `dependency_tree::init(std::map<std::string, std::vector<std::string, std::allocator<std::string> >, std::less<std::string>, std::allocator<std::pair<std::string const, std::vector<std::string, std::allocator<std::string> > > > >)' clang: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see invocation) Makefile:455: recipe for target 'cataclysm-tiles' failed make: *** [cataclysm-tiles] Error 1
I tried to compile with gcc, the result is similiar.
Compiling without cache or, without tiles gives similar results.

There is no x64 tiles for windows on jenkins, and i’d prefrer not to enable multilib on my machine (i’m using arch linux).
But seeing that x64 curses build pass without errors on jenkins, i think it may be something on my machine, can anyone please tell why i can’t build it? :wink:

I do not know what may be the cause, but after removing whole directory, and pulling sources again i was able to compile without the slightest error.