Why is the last build smaller than the stable release?

Did you devs cut out the intro, music and graphics ? :smiley:

My bet is on them cleaning up the code a bit or something. No idea though.

They probably found some useless code that was doing nothing. Either that or they killed the Cataclysm. Probably just some unused code.

Quantum data entanglement or Quantum data compression most likely.

The data is stored in inter dimensional threads so it can be accessed from anywhere, reducing the amount of data inside the game folder.

That or the games data is compressed inside a localized pocket of blue space inside miniature servers.

[quote=“gtaguy, post:4, topic:2457”]Quantum data entanglement or Quantum data compression most likely.

The data is stored in inter dimensional threads so it can be accessed from anywhere, reducing the amount of data inside the game folder.

That or the games data is compressed inside a localized pocket of blue space inside miniature servers.[/quote]

or anything quantum related

[quote=“Ferodaktyl, post:5, topic:2457”][quote=“gtaguy, post:4, topic:2457”]Quantum data entanglement or Quantum data compression most likely.

That or the games data is compressed inside a localized pocket of blue space inside miniature servers.[/quote]

or anything quantum related[/quote] There really is an XKCD for everything.

I redirct you to rule 35, with caucion.

[quote=“gtaguy, post:4, topic:2457”]Quantum data entanglement or Quantum data compression most likely.

All this is real science fools!

I redirct you to rule 35, with caucion.[/quote]
Which rule 35? Citation of 34 is an exception? If there isn’t, there will be? I yam confuzzled

Which rule 35? Citation of 34 is an exception? If there isn’t, there will be? I yam confuzzled[/quote]

There is a XKCD for everything.
There is rule 34 for everything.
If there is not rule 35 creates it.

Therefore there is rule 34 for XKCD creating everything.

Which rule 35? Citation of 34 is an exception? If there isn’t, there will be? I yam confuzzled[/quote]

Therefore there is rule 34 for XKCD creating everything.[/quote]
Gods, I’m gonna have nightmares now.

Therefore there is rule 34 for XKCD creating everything.[/quote]
Gods, I’m gonna have nightmares now.[/quote]

Glad I could help.

This isn’t something we track closely, but the best candidate is that utunnels has been moving a lot of data from header files to source files. Header files get copied in multiple places, but source files are only linked once, so moving the data reduced a bunch of redundant data definitions. That’s just a guess though.