What's happening in YOUR randomly generated apocalypse? Part 2!

Little update on the last post.

Went and cleared out a goblin outpost, pretty easy, got a lot of amazing weapons and I decided to run with the pike for a bit to test it out, and it was really fun to play with.
The outpost had a lot of cool magiclysm items like a heat cube, enchanted tailorers kit or that spider box that generates thread. I dunno how it works, but it also has an endless flask and i’m hoping to fill it with alcohol, tea, or clean water.

I went to a nearby rural house to grab a wheelbarrow and haul all the loot I grabbed, went to a village and raided the three houses and killed all zombies I saw, and went to a larger city up the road.

Needless to say, everything I saw got demolished. I’m currently just looking for tools and items to upgrade my cart, I’m thinking of finding a shopping cart and removing the casters and basket and replacing it with off road bicycle wheels and a cargo space, that way I’ll have plenty of space to store my crap and keep everything light. Then i’ll slap a storage battery, a solar panel and a recharging station (the latter of which I’ve already found) and I can keep a mobile cart where I can haul my junk around and charge my bionics at will.

Might even upgrade to a motorcycle with a side car / quad bike soon, deck it out and see how that turns out.