Welders stopped working

I’m using the stable 0.C version, and my character was doing really well; I installed Integrated Toolset, Solar Panels, 400 bionic power so far, and I made a pretty good mobile base with a recharging station, which I put a rechargeable welder into. I also added in a vehicle welding rig, because why not!

Well, I crashed my little 2 tile size scavenging vehicle, but then when I pulled it out and got back home none of my welders were recognized by the mechanics screen. I could only start repairs with duct tape.

I have a standard welder, a welding rig, a powered Integrated Toolset AND a rechargeable welder, but none of them can be used on vehicles anymore ;-;

Are you sure your welders are either fully charged or have enough batteries to modify/install the part you need? For example, I don’t think a welder with less than 60 battery charges is capable of doing anything, and your rechargeable welder might’ve not charged enough power before the crash.

[quote=“Sir Scarfalot, post:1, topic:10895”]I’m using the stable 0.C version, and my character was doing really well; I installed Integrated Toolset, Solar Panels, 400 bionic power so far, and I made a pretty good mobile base with a recharging station, which I put a rechargeable welder into. I also added in a vehicle welding rig, because why not!

Well, I crashed my little 2 tile size scavenging vehicle, but then when I pulled it out and got back home none of my welders were recognized by the mechanics screen. I could only start repairs with duct tape.

I have a standard welder, a welding rig, a powered Integrated Toolset AND a rechargeable welder, but none of them can be used on vehicles anymore ;-;[/quote]
Do you have welding goggles nearby? Something I usually forget.

[quote=“Vorchar, post:3, topic:10895”][quote=“Sir Scarfalot, post:1, topic:10895”]I’m using the stable 0.C version, and my character was doing really well; I installed Integrated Toolset, Solar Panels, 400 bionic power so far, and I made a pretty good mobile base with a recharging station, which I put a rechargeable welder into. I also added in a vehicle welding rig, because why not!

I have a standard welder, a welding rig, a powered Integrated Toolset AND a rechargeable welder, but none of them can be used on vehicles anymore ;-;[/quote]
Do you have welding goggles nearby? Something I usually forget.[/quote]

Goggles… Crap, I didn’t actually think of that. I’d better check up on that again, thx

EDIT: Yep, screwed up the goggles. I don’t even know where my old pair went, but I found some in a convenient garage~